Ironwood Forest is a dangerous but rewarding forest in Return to Moria. So here’s our guide to navigating the Ironwood forest with the right tactics and choice of weapon!
The Ironwood Forest is a vast and dangerous forest located in the northwestern corner of Middle-earth. It is home to a variety of hostile creatures, including Wargs, Trolls, and even Ents. However, it is also home to a variety of valuable resources and loot, making it a popular destination for adventurers.
The Ironwood Forest is also known for its unique and dangerous terrain. The forest is dense and overgrown, with many hidden dangers. It is also home to a number of ruins, including the lost Elven city of Ost-in-Edhil.
Despite the dangers, the Ironwood Forest is a popular destination for adventurers of all levels. Navigating the Ironwood forest offers a variety of challenges and rewards, making it a great place to test your skills and find new and powerful gear. Let’s give you a breakdown on what to expect here!
How To Get To Ironwood Forest
The easiest way to navigate the Ironwood forest is to take the road from Rivendell. The road will take you to the edge of the forest, where you can enter from any point. However, it is important to note that the road is not safe and you may encounter hostile creatures along the way.
Another way to get to Ironwood is to take the boat from the Grey Havens. The boat will take you to the eastern edge of the forest, where you can enter from any point. However, the boat is not always available, and it is important to check the schedule before you go.
What To Dangers To Expect Dangers in Ironwood Forest
There are many things to be aware of when navigating the Ironwood forest. Here are some of the most common dangers:
- Wargs: Wargs are wolf-like creatures that are among the most common enemies in Ironwood. They are fast and powerful, and they can quickly overwhelm an unprepared party.
- Trolls: Trolls are even more dangerous than Wargs. They are incredibly strong and resistant to damage, and they can be very difficult to defeat.
- Ents: Ents are ancient tree-like creatures that are slow to anger, but incredibly powerful when they are provoked.
- Traps: Ruins and other areas of Ironwood are often filled with traps. Be sure to search carefully before proceeding.
- Other players: Ironwood is a popular destination for PvP, so be prepared to encounter other players who may be hostile.
Here are some tips for surviving in Ironwood:
- Be well-prepared: Bring a strong party, make sure your equipment is in good condition, and stock up on supplies before entering the forest.
- Use the environment to your advantage: The dense forest can provide cover which can also be used to ambush enemies or escape from danger.
- Spatial Awareness: Ironwood is full of hidden dangers. Be sure to keep an eye out for enemies and other hazards.
- Don’t be afraid to retreat: If you are overwhelmed, don’t be afraid to retreat and come back later when you are better prepared.
Photo Credit: Tech Raptor
The Ironwood Axe is a rare and powerful weapon that can be found in the Ironwood Forest of Return to Moria. It is a two-handed axe that is made of the incredibly strong and durable wood of the Ironwood trees. The axe is also imbued with a powerful enchantment that makes it even more deadly.
The Ironwood Axe is a slow weapon, but it hits incredibly hard. It is also very effective against armored enemies. The axe is also capable of dealing cleave damage, which means that it can damage multiple enemies with a single swing.
The Ironwood Axe is a highly sought-after weapon by players of all levels. It is a great weapon for players who want to be able to deal a lot of damage to their enemies, even if they are heavily armored.
Here are some tips for using the Ironwood Axe effectively:
- Slow But Powerful: The Ironwood Axe is a slow weapon, but it hits incredibly hard. Use this to your advantage by timing your attacks carefully and making sure that you connect with every swing.
- Cleave Damage: The Ironwood Axe is capable of dealing cleave damage, which means that it can damage multiple enemies with a single swing. Use this to your advantage by attacking groups of enemies whenever possible.
- Use The Enchantment to your advantage: The Ironwood Axe is imbued with a powerful enchantment that makes it even more deadly. Use this to your advantage by attacking enemies that are vulnerable to the axe’s enchantment.
Tactics To Effectively Use the Ironwood Axe
The Ironwood Axe is a powerful weapon that can be used to great effect when navigating the Ironwood forest and other areas of Return to Moria. With careful planning and preparation, you can use the axe to overcome even the most challenging enemies.
Here is a possible scenario where the Ironwood Axe can be used to great effect:
When exploring the Ironwood Forest when you come across a group of Warg riders. The Warg riders are heavily armored and armed with powerful spears. You know that you will need to use your Ironwood Axe to defeat them. You charge at the Warg riders, swinging your axe wildly. The axe cleaves through the Wargs, killing them instantly.
The Warg riders are caught off guard and are unable to defend themselves. You continue to swing your axe, killing one Warg rider after another. The remaining Warg riders flee, terrified of your power.You stand victorious, your Ironwood Axe dripping with blood. You have proven to be a force to be reckoned with in the Ironwood Forest.
Despite the dangers, Ironwood is a rewarding place to explore. Here are some of the things you can find in the forest:
- High-level resources: Ironwood is home to a variety of high-level resources, such as iron ore, mithril ore, and even adamantium ore.
- Valuable loot: Ironwood is also home to a variety of valuable loot, such as weapons, armor, and jewelry.
- Unique treasures: Some areas of Ironwood are home to unique treasures, such as the lost Elven city of Ost-in-Edhil.
Here are some additional tips for exploring Ironwood:
- Start on the outskirts: The outskirts of Ironwood are relatively safe, so it is a good place to start your exploration.
- Work your way inwards: As you gain experience and better equipment, you can start working your way inwards towards the more dangerous areas of the forest.
- Explore ruins carefully: Ruins are often home to traps and other hazards. Be sure to search carefully before proceeding.
- Be prepared for anything: Ironwood is full of surprises. Be prepared to encounter anything and everything when exploring the forest.
The Ironwood Forest, a dangerous and rewarding location in Return to Moria, is home to high-level resources and loot, but also to many hostile creatures. Adventurers should be well-prepared before entering the forest, and should use the environment to their advantage. It is important to be aware of the dangers and to be prepared for anything while navigating the Ironwood forest.