Want to get AC Mirage all outfits unlocked? These are the full spread of AC Mirage costumes and outfits along with how you can upgrade them.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is a bit of a return to the classic formula for AC. It’s set in 9th Century Baghdad and features a more classic approach to the gameplay of the series, it’s been a return to form in a lot of early Assassin’s Creed Mirage reviews. There are still plenty of modern innovations in here though, Mirage is one of the biggest releases of 2023 and it’s not just looking towards the past. One area that’s bound to get some players excited is Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits. Pretty much every game these days features ways for you to customise your appearance! AC Mirage is no exception.
The Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits are a decently sized part of the game. Jumping in, you’ll find that the game has quite a few different choices. Out of AC Mirage all outfits, you’ll definitely find one to suit your preference, including some looks from past AC titles. There are 9 different outfits as a whole and then 14 different costumes too. Each of these has a different effect in the game. You’ll want to change up which of the Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits you wear pretty frequently to get every boost in gameplay that you can.
We’ll run you through what each of the Assassin’s Creed Mirage costumes and all outfits in Mirage are, along with how you can get them and what they do!
All Assassin’s Creed’s Mirage Outfits and How to Unlock Them
In AC Mirage, all outfits have a different use. These change appearance but they actually affect your gameplay though. You’ll find that each of them can give you a passive effect to improve your gameplay. On top of that, you can improve Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits to upgrade that effect! These are definitely worth unlocking even if you’re not too fussed about the purely aesthetic part of the game, which is the AC Mirage costumes.
These are the bigger part of the game’s cosmetics. A showcase of all the outfits shows how different they can get, including some of the DLC exclusives for pe-ordering. These are each of the AC Mirage outfits and how to get them.
- Passive Effect – Air Assassinations set off lightning flashes which disorientate anyone within 15m.
- How to Get it – Find the Gear Chest in the Northern Oasis
Initiate of Alamut Outfit
- Passive Effect – Enemies will hear less noise during assassinations
- How to Get it – Story Mission (Intro of game)
- Passive Effect –Illegal actions have lessened impact on reputation
- How to Get It – Gear Chest in Harbiyah
Abbasid Knight Outfit
- Passive Effect –Regenerate health every 2 seconds up to 50%.
- How to Get It – Gear Chest
Hidden One Outfit – AC Mirage All Outfits
- Passive Effect –Focus fills more from Stealth Kills
- How to Get it – Gear Chest in Round City
- Passive Effect – Less noise while moving
- How to Get It – Complete Marked Coins Contract
Jinn Outfit (DLC)
- How to Get it – Jinn Pack
Fire Demon Outfit
All AC Mirage Costumes
Costumes are a different story to most out of AC Mirage all outfits. Rather than giving effects, these change your appearance but are purely cosmetic! If you want to use them as a disguise and blend in you can. Or if you just want to customize your luck while you’re running around. There isn’t AC Mirage multiplayer so it’s not like your matching skins with friends. It always adds to the role play fun to get to choose your own costume too! These are the Assassin’s Creed Costumes and how you’ll unlock them.
- White Patient Robe – Main story
- Master Assassin Costume – Get to Master Assassin Rank
- Eunuch Tunic – Main Story
- Far East Merchant – Buy it from trader
- Scholar Costumer – Return lost books
- Treasure Hunter Costume – Return Dervis Artifacts
- Altair Costume – Via Ubisoft Connect
- Basim Valhalla Costume – Ubisoft Connect
- Ezio Revelations Costume – Ubisoft Connect
- Dhahabi initiate Costume – Master Assassin Pack
- Dhahabi Master Costume – Master Assassin pack
- Roshan Dhahabi Costume – Master Assassin Pack
- Rayhan Dhahabi Costume – Master Assassin Pack
Those are all of the AC Mirage costumes. Some of the cooler Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits like the retro looks are tied to Ubisoft Connect, unfortunately. Even in the base game though there are some varied looks which should keep anyone occupied as they complete the new main story in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
How Do You Upgrade Assassin’s Creed Mirage Outfits?
If you’re choosing your looks purely for cosmetics that can be fun, but with the Outfits each providing a passive effect they’re worth strategizing. You can actually level up these passive effects to make the outfit more useful. This is one way to help fight the difficulty curve of the game by utilizing each and every one of AC Mirage all outfits. How exactly do you unlock upgrades to the Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits though?
A lot of it comes down to how you unlock the outfits. When you open up a gear chest and find an outfit, other gear chests in that region are key to upgrading them. You’ll need to find the upgrade schematics in other gear chests.
It isn’t just upgrade schematics that you need though. Players will also need to stock up on Steel Ingots and Leather to craft them. Once you’ve gotten everything you need you can head over to a Tailor to make the upgrade. Getting all of your Assassin’s Creed Mirage outfits fully upgraded is a fantastic way to increase the passive effects that they give. You’ll need to master these outfits and their mechanics to get the most out of the game. We might even get more once we get to the AC Mirage DLC, so who knows what will get added in the interim.