With Patch 13.12 hitting the live servers, let’s see what will Riot change in the upcoming LoL Patch 13.13, which is going to be released on June 28.
LoL Patch 13.13 Notes Overview
Patch 13.12 brought a lot of professional-play-focused changes, nerfing overperforming champions like Milio, Yuumi, and Zeri, as well as a couple of item changes. We should definitely see a meta shift in professional play, but the solo queue meta might not be affected as much.
That being said, we have seen patches of bigger size lately and Patch 13.13 might not be any different. Riot Games has been more eager to shake things up so they might be looking to buff some of the weaker champions, as they did with Ryze and Orianna.
One champion that might be getting buffs is Viktor. He was initially supposed to be in the Patch 12.12 notes, but they decided to pull it shortly after: we might see some tweaks on his side in the following weeks.
Aside from that, champions like Neeko and Rengar, as well as Rek’Sai, might end up on the nerf list. The champions have been performing extremely well in solo queue, and Neeko is also a pick-or-ban champion in professional play too.
Rumble got a major tweak to his entire kit. He might be getting compensating buffs or nerfs, depending on how he performs over the next two weeks.
For now, the confirmed information about the new patch is that we will have Katarina and Samira’s bugfix interaction with Duskblade of Draktharr, due to some implementation issues.
Aside from that, there are some planned Xerath and Zyra changes. You can find the numbers in the section below.
How will the upcoming patch impact the meta?
It’s still early to make any judgment on the patch since Patch 13.12 just came out. Once we have the numbers on our hands, we will be able to have a much clearer view of how the new patch will shake up the meta. For now, players will have to wait and see the numbers the developers are planning to bring in, and the direction they want to take going forward.
Patch 13.13 Tentative Changes
- Base mana: 459 ⇒ 400
- Passive cooldown is now reduced by 2 seconds per kill
- R missiles: 3 – 5 ⇒ 3 – 7
- R base damage: 200 – 300 ⇒ 200 – 280
- R AP ratio: 45% ⇒ 40%
- R is now increased by 20/25/30 + 5% AP per champ hit
Zyra – QoL
- Passive – Garden of Thorns
- Plant Damage taken from AoE spells: 4 ⇒ 3
- Plant Damage to monsters: 150% damage to non-epic monsters ⇒ 100% damage + 40 – 100 bonus magic damage (scaling with level) to all monsters
- W- Rampant Growth
- Seeds on First Rankup: 1 ⇒ 2
- E – Grasping Roots
- No longer locks out flash during the cast
- R – Stranglethorns
- Cast Paradigm: Walk to position ⇒ cast at max range
- Missile Damage update cadence: 4/s ⇒ 16/s