MultiVersus characters span a huge world of properties owned by Warner Bros. This is a fighting game where each character has unique movesets, your choice in the MultiVersus roster makes a big difference for the play style.
The cast is always expanding too. We might not be getting the fortnightly character additions in MultiVersus patches that were originally talked about. However, there are still plenty of new characters getting added, including really exciting and unique ones like the Iron Giant.
This is a full MultiVersus characters list, every fighter in the game that you can access.
All MultiVersus Characters
- Arya Stark (from Game of Thrones) – 3,000 Coins
- Batman – (DC Comics) – 2,000 Coins
- Black Adam (DC Comics) – 3,000 Coins
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes) – 2,000 Coins
- Finn (Adventure Time) – 2,000 Coins
- Garnet (Steven Universe) – 1,500 Coins
- Gizmo (Gremlins) – 2,000 Coins
- Harley Quinn (DC Comics) – 2,000 Coins
- Iron Giant (The iron Giant) – 3,000 Coins
- Jake (Adventure Time) – 2,000 Coins
- LeBron James (Space Jam or basketball) – 2,000 Coins
- Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes) – 3,000 Coins
- Morty (Rick and Morty) – 3,000 Coins
- Reindog (MultiVersus) – 2,000 Coins
- Rick (Rick and Morty) – 3,000 Coins
- Shaggy (Scooby-Doo) – 1,500 Coins
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe) – 3,000 Coins
- Stripe (Gremlins) – 2,000 Coins
- Superman (DC Comics) – 2,0000 Coins
- Taz (Looney Tunes) – 1,500 Coins
- Tom & Jerry (Tom and Jerry) – 3,000 Coins
- Velma (Scooby-Doo) – 2,000 Coins
- Wonder Woman (DC Comics) – Free after completing the tutorial
That’s the full MultiVersus characters list right now. In terms of representation, there are a few franchises which have more reps in here. DC Comics has five different characters, but it makes sense considering how wide a world that is. Looney Tunes has three, and quite a few have two reps in the MultiVersus roster. Even more niche franchises like Gremlins have two characters.
How do You Unlock The Full MultiVersus Roster?
MultiVersus is free-to-play, but that doesn’t mean everything is free. Players can purchase things like MultiVersus skins, but also a lot of the roster is locked up. There are some characters which are free to everyone at all times. There are others which are available for free on a rotation too. You need in-game currency for the remaining characters.
In the list of all MultiVersus characters above, we’ve said how many coins each character costs. For some reason, they do have different pricing. This might be down to how in demand they are, but it isn’t really clear why they’ve been priced this way. With new characters coming, you’ll need more coins to unlock them. Although, the Founder’s Pack also came with enough character tokens to unlock 30 different characters so we can expect at least that many!
Future MultiVersus Characters
Those are all the existing fighters on the MultiVersus characters list. That’s not everything though, there’s always more coming to the game. A number of MultiVersus roster leaks have shown us what might be coming next.
The only way to know exactly though is to check in with each new MultiVersus update and see what’s been added to the game. Developers have slowed down with pre-announcing MultiVersus characters, so we’ve just got to hold off and see what’s coming with the next season.